Sabaiarom Calm Down Car Mist 100 ml.
The unavoidable problem everyone encounters is wasting time in traffic .
Bangkok is the 32nd ranked city in the world and 2nd in Asia in 2022. these issues, we need to help relax the mind, help rest and be prepared for any situation. In order to prevent accidents and reduce the up and down mood swings during this time, we mixed a spray of scents in the car (Calm Down Car Mist) specifically for this purpose. By taking a variety of pure essential oils including Rose Geranium, Lavender, Cedarwood, Lemon and Chamomile, a superb blend has been created which will calm the mind, reduce restlessness, ease irritation whilst driving and relax the body and mind through the relaxing properties of aromatherapy.
Scent: The fragrant aroma of lavender, chamomile and rose geranium soothes your nerves and puts you in mental rest mode. The cedar earthy aroma calms the mind and illuminates lemon.
It feels like: drive with peace of mind and be prepared for anything!
Rose geranium relieves tension and helps balance emotions.
Lavender reduces mood swings
Cedar relieves tension and worry.
Lemon gives the ability to brighten the mind.
Chamomile soothes the mind and body.
Methods of Use
- Spray on your favorite pillow for a restful sleep.
- If you meditate before bedtime, spray on your pajamas to calm your mind.
- Spray around the bedroom and bed to enjoy a restful sleep.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying a small patch on the arm first.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before use.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
- Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme if you have high blood pressure.
- Avoid using essential oils of black pepper, camphor, eucalyptus and peppermint if you are using homeopathic remedies.
- Keep essential oils out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.