– Cornmint helps ease emotional exhaustion.
– Lemon helps banish anxiety and fatigue.
– Rosemary helps reduce nervous fatigue.
– Star Anise helps retrieves life energy.
– Eucalyptus helps provide mind cooling effect.
– Sweet Orange helps generate positive energy.
Methods of Use
– Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath.
– Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
– Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
– Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100ml spray bottle.
– Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
– Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying slightly on the fordable joint of the arm first.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
– Pregnant and breast feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
– Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
– Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme in high blood pressure patients.
– Avoid using essential oils of Black pepper, Camphor, Eucalyptus and Peppermint in patients of Homeopathic.
– Avoid direct sunglight.
– Keep out of reach of children.