– Improves poor digestion.
– Supports healthy respiratory function.
– Purifies the ambience
– Combats depression and stress.
– Creates more focused ambience.
– Promotes cognitive ability.
– Helps overcome confusion.
– Expels negative moods.
Methods of Use
– Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath.
– Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application. See dilution ratio inside the box.
– Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
– Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100ml spray bottle.
– Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
– Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying slightly on the fordable joint of the arm first.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
– Pregnant and breast feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
– Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
– Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme in high blood pressure patients.
– Avoid using essential oils of Black pepper, Camphor, Eucalyptus and Peppermint in patients of Homeopathic.
– Avoid direct sunglight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
History & Information
Family : Rutaceae
Part of Plant Used : Fruit Peel
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Main Constituents : Limonene, Bata-pinene, Gamma-terpinene, Alpha-pinene
– Lemon is technically a berry because all lemons are berries.
– The Guinness World Records declared “the world’s biggest and heavisest lemon” on January 8, 2003. It weighed 5.265 kg and was grown by Aharon Shemoel on his farm in Kfar Zeitim, Israel.