- Lavender helps promote restful sleep.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil helps provide a sedating effect.
- Chamomile helps soothe the body & mind.
- Eucalyptus helps ease the respiratory system during sleep.
- Bergamot helps foster mental clarity.
- Sweet orange helps generate positive energy.
Methods of Use
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath.
- Dilute your essential oil with a carrier oil before topical application. See the dilution ratio inside the box.
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
- Add 10-20 essential oil drops into water and place in a 100ml spray bottle.
- Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying a small patch on the arm first.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before use.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
- Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme if you have high blood pressure.
- Avoid using essential oils of black pepper, camphor, eucalyptus and peppermint if you are using homeopathic remedies.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.