– Lavender helps promote restful sleep.
– Ylang Ylang helps provide sedating effects.
– Chamomile helps sooth body & mind.
– Eucalyptushelps ease respiratory during sleep.
– Bergamot helps foster mental clarity.
– Sweet Orange helps generate positive energy.
Methods of Use
-Inhale aroma directly from the bottle to refresh overall senses.
– Roll oil roller on a wrist and inhale aroma to refresh overall senses.
– Roll oil roller on the temples and use both thumbs or oil roller itself to massage the temples with slight pressure in order to relieve dizziness.
– Roll oil roller between the eyebrows (between third eye) and massage with middle finger or oil roller itself with slight pressure for about 10 seconds in order to aide sleep.
– Roll oil roller on the base of skull and use both thumbs to press with relatively hard pressure for about 1-2 minutes.
– Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying slightly on the fordable joint of the arm first.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
– Pregnant and breast feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
– Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
– Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme in high blood pressure patients.
– Avoid using essential oils of Black pepper, Camphor, Eucalyptus and Peppermint in patients of Homeopathic.
– Avoid direct sunglight.
– Keep out of reach of children.