Sabaiarom offers aromatherapy or healing scents for the mind.100% pure essential oils.100% pure essential oils. You can use anytime you want to relax. Relax the mind with the pure essential oil properties of rose geranium, lavender, cedarwood, lemon and chamomile as a super blend. It will impart the relaxing properties of aromatherapy. Calms the mind, reduces restlessness, relieves irritability and relaxes the body and mind.
Scent: The fragrant aroma of lavender, chamomile and rose geranium soothes your nerves and puts you in mental rest mode. The cedar earthy aroma calms the mind and illuminates lemon.
It feels like: drive with peace of mind and be prepared for anything!
-Rose geranium relieves tension and helps balance emotions.
-Lavender reduces mood swings
-Cedar relieves tension and worry.
-Lemon gives the ability to brighten the mind.
-Chamomile soothes the mind and body
Methods of Use
-Inhale aroma directly from the bottle to refresh overall senses.
– Roll oil roller on a wrist and inhale aroma to refresh overall senses.
– Roll oil roller on the temples and use both thumbs or oil roller itself to massage the temples with slight pressure in order to relieve dizziness.
– Roll oil roller between the eyebrows (between third eye) and massage with middle finger or oil roller itself with slight pressure for about 10 seconds in order to aide sleep.
– Roll oil roller on the base of skull and use both thumbs to press with relatively hard pressure for about 1-2 minutes.
– Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying slightly on the fordable joint of the arm first.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
– Pregnant and breast feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
– Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
– Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme in high blood pressure patients.
– Avoid using essential oils of Black pepper, Camphor, Eucalyptus and Peppermint in patients of Homeopathic.
– Avoid direct sunglight.
– Keep out of reach of children.