Sunrise Ritual Essential Oil Blend 10mlx4
-Cheer Up Essential Oils Blend :
– Lemon helps calm a mind agitated by negativity.
– Grapefruit helps uplift spirit and boosts optimism.
– Lime helps promote liveliness of mind.
– Cornmint helps lift up spirit instantly.
– Eucalyptus helps provides mind cooling effect.
– Sweet Orange helps generate positive vibration.
-Clear Mind Essential Oils Blend :
– Rosemary helps stay focus on the task.
– Bergamot helps calm nervous tension.
– Peppermint helps promote mental clarity.
– Lemon helps clear up heavy head.
– Lavender helps calm swing moods.
-Charge Up Essential Oils Blend :
-Cornmint helps ease emotional exhaustion.
-Lemon helps banish anxiety and fatigue.
-Rosemay helps reduce nervous fatigue
-Star anise helps retrieves life energy.
-Eucalyptus helps provide mind cooling effect.
-Sweet orange helps generate positive energy.
-On Guard Essential Oils Blend :
– Sweet Orange helps generate positive energy flow.
– Lemon helps stimulate immune functions.
– Eucalyptus helps provide anti-viral effects.
– Clove helps prevent bacterial & viral infection.
Methods of Use
– Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath.
– Dilute your essential oil with carrier oil before topical application.
– See dilution ratio inside the box.
– Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices.
– Add 10-20 essential drops into water of 100ml spray bottle.
– Add 5-10 essential oil drops to warm bath water.
-Possible skin sensitivity. Should be tested by applying slightly on the fordable joint of the arm first.
– Avoid contact with eyes, inner eyes, and sensitive areas.
– Pregnant and breast feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
– Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years old.
– Avoid using essential oils of hyssop, rosemary, sage and thyme in high blood pressure patients.
– Avoid using essential oils of Black pepper, Camphor, Eucalyptus and Peppermint in patients of Homeopathic.
– Avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.